Sustainable development and equal opportunities from a gender perspective
- INTERNSHIP CODE: PHGR
- City: Lima
- Work Areas: Politics / Human Rights / Indigenous Societies Economy: Consulting / Finance / Controlling Law Social Work / Education / Psychology
Company / Institution
NGO working for sustainable development and equal opportunities from a gender perspective.
Function / Working area
The NGO works in the following fields:
1) decent working conditions
2) social research
3) defense of female worker’s rights in the informal sector, education of female workers
4) control of the working sector from a gender perspective
5) consulting and technical assistance.
Internships are possible in all areas. Work persists in training and capacity building for female workers on juridical topics, social security, decent working conditions, foundation of micro businesses and fortification of women’s impact in labour unions. Interns can also do research and conduct field studies.
The internship is geared towards female students of careers like sociology, anthropology, communication, political science, law, ecomomy and social work. Focus on gender topics is a plus.