Institute for capacity building for children and adolescents working in the informal sector
- INTERNSHIP CODE: SIFA
- City: Lima
- Work Areas: Social Work / Education / Psychology Education / Teaching
Company / Institution
Institute for capacity building for children and adolescents who are working in the informal sector. Capacity building for adolescents and adults who work with child and youth organizations from vulnerable sectors.
Function / Working area
– Training for collaborators who accompany educational and organizational processes of children, adolescents and adults
– Education projects for working children and adolescents
– Securing of access to health care (dentistry, ophthalmology, psychological assistance and food security)
– Support of self-organization processes of children and adolescents to make them visible as social movements with a social significance
– Studies, research and publications
Interns can collaborate in all work areas.
Especially students from the following careers are needed: economies, pedagogy and teaching, psychology and communication studies. The minimum period for this internship is four months. Good Spanish skills are needed.