Education and development programs for children and families
- INTERNSHIP CODE: DEH
- City: Pampas Grande
- Work Areas: Development Cooperation Medicine / Health Sector Social Work / Education / Psychology Volunteer Work
Company / Institution
NGO for regional development in the district of Pampas.
The NGO conducts education and development programs in areas affected by extreme poverty, cooperating with families and the local communities.
The diverse education projects for children aim for an integral and sustainable development.
Function / Working area
The NGO works on the topics education, health and agriculture. This includes the following programs:
– Allocation of libraries and multifunctional spaces for education
– Nutrition security
– Health campaigns and free medical care
– Alphabetization and reading campaigns
– allocation of green houses at schools
Work is possible in all areas. Apart from the practical collaboration, interns can also help to detect further potentials and problems in the district in order to develop sustainable development strategies.
This internship is mostly geared towards students of teaching degree and pedagogy, but also students of medicine and engineering and of other fields are needed.
Pampas is located in a hight of 3,600 meters, a good physical shape is therefore needed.
The NGO runs a house in Pampas where interns can live for free during their stay.
Also eligible for Volunteer Work