Prices & Services
OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Organization and booking of your internship
- Previous information about Peru, the internship and other relevant topics regarding your stay in Peru
- Airport Transfer – personal pick-up service and greeting (option 2)
- Important information on your stay in Peru after your arrival
- We accompany you on your first work day to the place of your internship
- Attendance during your internship: personal local contact person, regular interns meetings, mediation in case of problems, if necessary change of internship or accommodation
- Official internship certificate
- 24/7 emergency hotline
- Booking of your accommodation without any extra charge (optional)
OUR PRICES IN DETAIL:
- 1. Internship: 360 € (USD 395)
This package includes all services mentioned above, except the personal airport transfer.
- 2. Internship + Airport Transfer: 395 € (USD 435)
This package includes all services mentioned above, including the personal airport transfer.
Both packages include optional the booking of an accommodation without any extra charge.
You can also use our service for a second internship after finishing your first one. The service for organizing a second internship costs 170 € (USD 190).
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
To use the internship service of INSIDE PERU, you need to fill out the Form for Internships and to transfer a deposit of 75 € (USD 85) to our bank account. In the moment we receive your deposit and the filled out form we start to organize your internship. The deposit will be set off against the total costs of your internship package. There are no hidden additional charges. In case you contact us from outside of the EU, please ask for alternative payment methods in other currencies.
If you have already found an internship you like in our list of available internships, we make a reservation for you. Otherwise we try to find something different according to your needs. Once you like one of our offers, we reserve the internship for you.
If we are not able to offer you any internship in the wanted area within two months, you get back the deposit of 75 € (USD 85), possible remittance charges to be deducted. Only if you decide not to accept any of our offers, we keep the deposit.
I liked the internship in Peru a lot because I was integrated in internal processes and could manage tasks independently. I felt I was giving a valuable support to the company and I think the internship was very useful for me.
Felix Beideck, University of Bochum, Germany