How much time in advance should I inscribe for a course?
Not later than two weeks before the start of the course. Anyway, if there are places available we can make a last minute inscription.
Can I choose the starting date?
Classes usually begin every Monday. In case you choose an individual class, you can start your Spanish class on any day of the week.
How does the Spanish Course program of INSIDE PERU work?
Our purpose is to find a course for you that fits perfectly to your needs and your Spanish level. In our Form for Spanish courses you can indicate your Spanish level, your schedule, length and intensity of the course and the maximum amount you are willing to pay for the class.
Where can I stay?
For your stay in Peru we offer our accommodation service. Don’t hesitate to ask us about our different accommodation options.
What benefits are included in the Spanish Course program?
- Organization and booking of your Spanish course
- Before you travel: Information about Peru, about the Spanish course and other important topics related to your stay
- After the arrival: personal pick-up service and greeting
- Useful information on your stay in Peru after your arrival
- On your first day at class: we accompany you to your language institute or to your individual class. Presentation of the language teacher
- During your stay: regular meetings with other international language students and other participants of our programs; intermediation in case of problems; possibility to change the course or accommodation (the latter if you book your accommodation with us)
See more information on Spanish Courses