How much time in advance should I apply for an internship?
This depends a little on the working area of the internship. In general we need between 2 and 8 weeks to make a concrete offer. Anyway we recommend to apply with enough time in advance. If you apply between 3 and 6 months before the beginning of the internship, you can plan your trip with enough anticipation. In single cases we are able to organize an internship quicker.
How do I apply?
To apply you should fill out our Form for Internships with your details and send us your CV in Spanish or English.
How much do I have to pay for the inscription?
The deposit is 75 € (USD 85). If you accept one of our offers, the deposit will be included in the total price. If within two months we can’t offer you any internship in the area of your interest, you get back the deposit.
How expensive is the internship?
We offer two different options for our internship placement service. The total costs are between 360 € (USD 395) and 395 € (USD 435).
What benefits are included in the internship program?
Our internship programs include the following benefits:
- Organization and booking of your internship
- Previous information about Peru, the internship and other relevant topics regarding your stay in Peru
- Airport Transfer – personal pick-up service and greeting (option 2)
- Important information on your stay in Peru after your arrival
- We accompany you on your first work day to the place of your internship
- Attendance during your internship: personal local contact person, regular interns meetings, mediation in case of problems, if necessary change of internship or accommodation
- Official internship certificate
- 24/7 emergency hotline
- Booking of your accommodation without any extra charge (optional)
Do I get paid a salary for the internship offered by INSIDE PERU?
Most of the internships we offer are not paid. In some cases, companies or organizations pay a monthly remuneration.
How important is the knowledge of Spanish?
For a successful internship, basic knowledge of Spanish is required. Some companies and institutions also presume advanced knowledge of Spanish. Because of that, we offer Spanish courses, conducted by experienced language teachers and designed for individual needs.
Can I do a second internship after my first one?
You can also use our service for a second internship after finishing your first one. The service for organizing a second internship costs 170 € (USD 190).
More information on Internships